Jay Leno: There's No Place Like Home
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: NBC2 of 8
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Tom Strattman/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Carlos Osorio/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Gerald Herbert/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
"The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" re-launched Monday night in black and white with Jay impersonating Dorothy from 'The Wizard of Oz.'
Kevin Eubanks and Ross "The Intern" Mathews crowded around his bed as Jay came back to consciousness from his "dream" to host the show. There was also a cameo from the very funny Betty White, who commented about the drab décor of the barn.
Jay's new set is anything but drab, but rather full of color and modernity. One thing was missing, thoug--a desk. He traveled around Burbank door-to-door to find a new one. A creepy crawler, Randy Jackson, and Adam Corolla were interviewed in "Tonight Show" neighbor's living rooms until he found a desk that was just right.
In his monologue, Jay admitted that he was nervous about his debut "because I know Dave [Letterman] and Oprah are watching." He did not stray away from poking fun of his network. In regards to Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn, he said, "When it comes to going downhill, nobody's faster, okay, except NBC."
The first in studio guest was Jamie Foxx, who popped the cork on a bottle of champagne and sprayed the audience to celebrate Jay's return. He riled up the crowd, prompting them to do a wave and chant Jay's name.
Olympian Lindsey Vonn came in first in her ski race, but was second on the show. In the winning spirit, she sported a sequined gold dress and walked out toting her two medals, gold and bronze. The audience rooted, "U-S-A," to welcome her back from Vancouver. Jamie even seemed a bit in awe of sitting next to an Olympic champion and holding her medal.
Singer Brad Paisley closed out the show.
Related stories: Conan O'Brien: We're Lucky People to Have This Job for 10 Minutes
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite