Jen Aniston Sings 'Happy Birthday' to Courteney Cox at 45th Bash
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Fernando Allende/NY Post/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
Happy birthday, indeed. Jennifer Aniston helped BFF Courteney Cox celebrate her 45th birthday Tuesday night at Bouchon Beverly Hills. Also at the fete: Laura Dern and four other pals, a source tells UsMagazine.com.
Unlike the Cobb salad Cox and Aniston dined on every day for 10 years while taping Friends, the birthday girl chowed down on steak. Both she and Aniston -- who was dressed down in jeans, a loose brown tank top and a beaded necklace -- drank red wine, the insider tells Us.
"The group sang 'Happy Birthday' to Courteney and they cheers-ed a few times," says the source. "They all seemed to be laughing and having a great time."Aniston even put up with an overzealous fan who "grabbed her pretty obnoxiously," the source notes. "[The fan] asked to take a picture with her. Jennifer kindly took the picture though everyone couldn't believe how the fan grabbed her. But Jennifer was very sweet about it.
The group wrapped up with dessert around 10:45 p.m.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite