Jenelle Evans baby bump photos: 'Teen Mom' slips into bikini, hits the beach
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 10
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News3 of 10
- Photo: @j_evans8209/Instagram4 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN7 of 10
- Photo: NMBPD/Splash News8 of 10
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Babymoon? Pregnant Jenelle Evans is trying to enjoy the sunny weather before baby No. 2 arrives! The "Teen Mom 2" star slipped into a tiny bikini on Wednesday, displaying her growing baby bump.
"He needs to wake up. I'm ready" Evans, 23, joked of boyfriend Nathan Griffith trying to sleep. In the Instagram photo, the reality star is hovering over the dad-to-be while wearing a sequined green two-piece.
Evans may had to wait before hitting the beach, but she did manage to catch a tan days earlier on May 5. She rocked a cleavage-baring leopard bikini for the outing, and wrote: "Trying to attempt to get my back and back of calves tan." She also wore her "Baby on Board" belly ring, which she debuted in January.
The North Carolina native seemed to be in high spirits, but has been going through some legal issues as of late. Evans filed for divorce from husband Courtland Rogers earlier this month. The pair split two months after tying the knot back in December 2012.
Us broke news back in February that Evans and Griffith are expecting their first child together. In an exclusive interview, Evans told Us that the couple have decided to name their little boy Kaiser. (She's already mom to son Jace, 4, from a previous relationship.)
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite