Jenelle Evans is 'exhausted' from second pregnancy, has severe morning sickness
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
This may be her second time at the rodeo, but that doesn't make it any easier! "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans has just announced that she's pregnant with her second child, but the 21-year-old reality star is having a tough time thus far.
“I’ve been exhausted this whole first trimester,” she told MTV. Evans has been struggling with "'round-the-clock" morning sickness, but she's still excited to expand her family with current boyfriend Nathan Griffith.
The couple has been dating since this summer, and Evans told MTV that they started seriously discussing having a baby only a few months into their relationship.
Evans had son Jace on season 2 of the MTV series 16 and Pregnant in August 2009. He is the son of Evans' ex-boyfriend Andrew Lewis.
The reality star has had a series of relationships while on the spin-off show Teen Mom 2, including former boyfriend Kieffer Delp, ex-fiance Gary Head, and currently estranged husband Courtland Rogers.
Evans has been arrested almost 10 times in the last three years, often with her boyfriend, fiancé, or husband at the time.
Her mother, Barbara Evans, currently has custody of 4-year-old Jace. Jenelle's boyfriend, Nathan Griffith, has a 2-year-old daughter named Emery from a previous relationship. Emery is currently in the custody of his ex-wife's parents, and Evans' and Griffith's similar custody situations brought the couple closer.
“He was like, ‘No one understands the situation I’m in and that I deal with,’ and I said that I could relate to him," Evans told MTV. "We both have to deal with our parents to deal with our children.”
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite