Jenelle Evans is 'exhausted' from second pregnancy, has severe morning sickness
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
This may be her second time at the rodeo, but that doesn't make it any easier! "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans has just announced that she's pregnant with her second child, but the 21-year-old reality star is having a tough time thus far.
“I’ve been exhausted this whole first trimester,” she told MTV. Evans has been struggling with "'round-the-clock" morning sickness, but she's still excited to expand her family with current boyfriend Nathan Griffith.
The couple has been dating since this summer, and Evans told MTV that they started seriously discussing having a baby only a few months into their relationship.
Evans had son Jace on season 2 of the MTV series 16 and Pregnant in August 2009. He is the son of Evans' ex-boyfriend Andrew Lewis.
The reality star has had a series of relationships while on the spin-off show Teen Mom 2, including former boyfriend Kieffer Delp, ex-fiance Gary Head, and currently estranged husband Courtland Rogers.
Evans has been arrested almost 10 times in the last three years, often with her boyfriend, fiancé, or husband at the time.
Her mother, Barbara Evans, currently has custody of 4-year-old Jace. Jenelle's boyfriend, Nathan Griffith, has a 2-year-old daughter named Emery from a previous relationship. Emery is currently in the custody of his ex-wife's parents, and Evans' and Griffith's similar custody situations brought the couple closer.
“He was like, ‘No one understands the situation I’m in and that I deal with,’ and I said that I could relate to him," Evans told MTV. "We both have to deal with our parents to deal with our children.”
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite