Jenelle Evans is 'exhausted' from second pregnancy, has severe morning sickness
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
This may be her second time at the rodeo, but that doesn't make it any easier! "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans has just announced that she's pregnant with her second child, but the 21-year-old reality star is having a tough time thus far.
“I’ve been exhausted this whole first trimester,” she told MTV. Evans has been struggling with "'round-the-clock" morning sickness, but she's still excited to expand her family with current boyfriend Nathan Griffith.
The couple has been dating since this summer, and Evans told MTV that they started seriously discussing having a baby only a few months into their relationship.
Evans had son Jace on season 2 of the MTV series 16 and Pregnant in August 2009. He is the son of Evans' ex-boyfriend Andrew Lewis.
The reality star has had a series of relationships while on the spin-off show Teen Mom 2, including former boyfriend Kieffer Delp, ex-fiance Gary Head, and currently estranged husband Courtland Rogers.
Evans has been arrested almost 10 times in the last three years, often with her boyfriend, fiancé, or husband at the time.
Her mother, Barbara Evans, currently has custody of 4-year-old Jace. Jenelle's boyfriend, Nathan Griffith, has a 2-year-old daughter named Emery from a previous relationship. Emery is currently in the custody of his ex-wife's parents, and Evans' and Griffith's similar custody situations brought the couple closer.
“He was like, ‘No one understands the situation I’m in and that I deal with,’ and I said that I could relate to him," Evans told MTV. "We both have to deal with our parents to deal with our children.”
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Sin'-fully Sexy
From Crowd Ignite