Jenelle Evans is 'exhausted' from second pregnancy, has severe morning sickness
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet1 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Todd DC/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
This may be her second time at the rodeo, but that doesn't make it any easier! "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans has just announced that she's pregnant with her second child, but the 21-year-old reality star is having a tough time thus far.
“I’ve been exhausted this whole first trimester,” she told MTV. Evans has been struggling with "'round-the-clock" morning sickness, but she's still excited to expand her family with current boyfriend Nathan Griffith.
The couple has been dating since this summer, and Evans told MTV that they started seriously discussing having a baby only a few months into their relationship.
Evans had son Jace on season 2 of the MTV series 16 and Pregnant in August 2009. He is the son of Evans' ex-boyfriend Andrew Lewis.
The reality star has had a series of relationships while on the spin-off show Teen Mom 2, including former boyfriend Kieffer Delp, ex-fiance Gary Head, and currently estranged husband Courtland Rogers.
Evans has been arrested almost 10 times in the last three years, often with her boyfriend, fiancé, or husband at the time.
Her mother, Barbara Evans, currently has custody of 4-year-old Jace. Jenelle's boyfriend, Nathan Griffith, has a 2-year-old daughter named Emery from a previous relationship. Emery is currently in the custody of his ex-wife's parents, and Evans' and Griffith's similar custody situations brought the couple closer.
“He was like, ‘No one understands the situation I’m in and that I deal with,’ and I said that I could relate to him," Evans told MTV. "We both have to deal with our parents to deal with our children.”
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite