Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2' officially divorces Courtland Rogers
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 7
- Photo: @j_evans8209/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: NMBPD/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: PAB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: PAB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Just in time for baby Kaiser’s arrival! More than a year since her December 2012 wedding to Courtland Rogers, "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans officially divorced her ex-hubby on June 10.
The pregnant reality star officially called it quits from Rogers in April 2013, but according to North Carolina law, there had to be a year of legal separation before the court will grant a divorce.
"Jenelle was granted the divorce today. She seemed very happy to be moving on,” Evans’ longtime lawyer Dustin Sullivan tells Us Weekly.
Now the MTV starlet is focusing on the impending arrival of her second son, who she plans to name Kaiser. She is currently dating baby daddy Nathan Griffith, and now that she is legally divorced, there might be even further commitment in the couple’s future.
"We've been talking about a summer wedding, possibly," the TV star revealed during the "Teen Mom 2" aftershow in April 2014. "We're not engaged yet or anything, but soon we might be. It's just we don't want to make the wrong decision and give the image out that 'Jenelle's still married and now she's engaged!'"
Evans took to Twitter on June 10 to share her excitement over her finalized divorce.
“Thanks everyone for the positive vibes! I'm very happy and feel so free now! Lol,” she tweeted after her court appearance.
Evans and Griffith’s son is due on June 29. She already is mom to 5-year-old Jace, who is the child of Evans’ ex-boyfriend Andrew Lewis. Jace is currently in the custody of Jenelle's mother Barbara Evans.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite