Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2' officially divorces Courtland Rogers
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 7
- Photo: @j_evans8209/Instagram3 of 7
- Photo: NMBPD/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: PAB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: PAB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Just in time for baby Kaiser’s arrival! More than a year since her December 2012 wedding to Courtland Rogers, "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans officially divorced her ex-hubby on June 10.
The pregnant reality star officially called it quits from Rogers in April 2013, but according to North Carolina law, there had to be a year of legal separation before the court will grant a divorce.
"Jenelle was granted the divorce today. She seemed very happy to be moving on,” Evans’ longtime lawyer Dustin Sullivan tells Us Weekly.
Now the MTV starlet is focusing on the impending arrival of her second son, who she plans to name Kaiser. She is currently dating baby daddy Nathan Griffith, and now that she is legally divorced, there might be even further commitment in the couple’s future.
"We've been talking about a summer wedding, possibly," the TV star revealed during the "Teen Mom 2" aftershow in April 2014. "We're not engaged yet or anything, but soon we might be. It's just we don't want to make the wrong decision and give the image out that 'Jenelle's still married and now she's engaged!'"
Evans took to Twitter on June 10 to share her excitement over her finalized divorce.
“Thanks everyone for the positive vibes! I'm very happy and feel so free now! Lol,” she tweeted after her court appearance.
Evans and Griffith’s son is due on June 29. She already is mom to 5-year-old Jace, who is the child of Evans’ ex-boyfriend Andrew Lewis. Jace is currently in the custody of Jenelle's mother Barbara Evans.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite