Jenelle Evans Pleads Guilty to Drug-Related Charges
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News1 of 4
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News2 of 4
- Photo: Splash News3 of 4
More Celeb News
- TheWrap's Reactions to 'Fifty Shades of Grey' First Trailer: The Amused, MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Teen Wolf' Renewed for Season 5MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:44:00 PM
- Reign's "Haunted" Season 2: An "Awkward" Marriage and KMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:33:00 PM
- NYT Best-Selling Author James Patterson Signs First-Look Deal With CBS TV StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Marriage, power and sex rule CW's 'Reign' season 2MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 3:28:34 PM
- TheWrap's Reactions to 'Fifty Shades of Grey' First Trailer: The Amused,
"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans pleaded guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia on Thursday, TMZ reports.
Fortunately for Evans, prosecutors are giving the 19-year-old MTV star a chance to clear her record by offering to drop the charges if she performs 24 hours of community service.
The reality star (and mom to son Jace, 19 months) was arrested in October with her boyfriend, Kieffer Delp, when the two allegedly broke into an abandoned home in Oak Island, North Carolina, in order to smoke marijuana.
The two other charges -- marijuana possession and breaking and entering -- were dismissed. Evans was also ordered appear in court again on April 14, 2012.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite