Jenelle Evans pregnant with second child
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:42:00 PM
- 'The View' Hits 3-Year Viewership High With Season Premiere WeekMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Rosie O'Donnell on Her 'View' Co-Host Nicolle Wallace: 'There IsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Charlie Sheen Plans 'Two and a Half Men' Return: 'I Owe It to the Fans&amMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
- Emmy Rossum, DreamWorks Animation Highlight Carmel International Film Festival
Jenelle Evans is pregnant again. The "Teen Mom 2" star, 21, who is already a mom to son Jace, 3, is expecting her first child with new husband Courtland Rogers, Radar Online is reporting.
Evans also confirmed the news to MTV. "I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor's appointment," Jenelle told MTV Act. "I was really surprised. This wasn't planned, but it happened, so we're taking it as we go. Courtland and I are happy and excited now."
For his part, Rogers was more tight-lipped. "I can't comment on anything -- though I wish I could," Rogers tweeted Wednesday, Jan. 16. "All I can say is ... go to [Radar] to find out."
Rogers did tell Radar Online, "Me and Jenelle are so happy that she's pregnant."
Evans and Rogers, who also has a child from a previous relationship, tied the knot on December 4, 2012. Since then, their romance has been a little rocky.
The two got into an ugly Twitter fight earlier this month, and Evans went so far as to announce she was single. But it was only a false alarm. "For the record I never broke up with Jenelle," Rogers tweeted Jan. 1. "We took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them. I love her with all my heart."
Evans has not yet commented on the pregnancy report, but she did retweet Radar Online's story. The MTV starlet's mother, Barbara Evans, still has custody of her son Jace from Evans' past drug abuse and multiple arrests.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Scots
From Crowd Ignite