Jenelle Evans pregnant with second child
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Jenelle Evans is pregnant again. The "Teen Mom 2" star, 21, who is already a mom to son Jace, 3, is expecting her first child with new husband Courtland Rogers, Radar Online is reporting.
Evans also confirmed the news to MTV. "I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor's appointment," Jenelle told MTV Act. "I was really surprised. This wasn't planned, but it happened, so we're taking it as we go. Courtland and I are happy and excited now."
For his part, Rogers was more tight-lipped. "I can't comment on anything -- though I wish I could," Rogers tweeted Wednesday, Jan. 16. "All I can say is ... go to [Radar] to find out."
Rogers did tell Radar Online, "Me and Jenelle are so happy that she's pregnant."
Evans and Rogers, who also has a child from a previous relationship, tied the knot on December 4, 2012. Since then, their romance has been a little rocky.
The two got into an ugly Twitter fight earlier this month, and Evans went so far as to announce she was single. But it was only a false alarm. "For the record I never broke up with Jenelle," Rogers tweeted Jan. 1. "We took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them. I love her with all my heart."
Evans has not yet commented on the pregnancy report, but she did retweet Radar Online's story. The MTV starlet's mother, Barbara Evans, still has custody of her son Jace from Evans' past drug abuse and multiple arrests.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite