Jenelle Evans pregnant with second child
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Universal Options 'Let It Snow' Book Featuring Short Story by John GreenMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:28:00 PM
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'I Got it Wrong, I'm Sorry'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:23:00 PM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'Niels
Jenelle Evans is pregnant again. The "Teen Mom 2" star, 21, who is already a mom to son Jace, 3, is expecting her first child with new husband Courtland Rogers, Radar Online is reporting.
Evans also confirmed the news to MTV. "I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor's appointment," Jenelle told MTV Act. "I was really surprised. This wasn't planned, but it happened, so we're taking it as we go. Courtland and I are happy and excited now."
For his part, Rogers was more tight-lipped. "I can't comment on anything -- though I wish I could," Rogers tweeted Wednesday, Jan. 16. "All I can say is ... go to [Radar] to find out."
Rogers did tell Radar Online, "Me and Jenelle are so happy that she's pregnant."
Evans and Rogers, who also has a child from a previous relationship, tied the knot on December 4, 2012. Since then, their romance has been a little rocky.
The two got into an ugly Twitter fight earlier this month, and Evans went so far as to announce she was single. But it was only a false alarm. "For the record I never broke up with Jenelle," Rogers tweeted Jan. 1. "We took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them. I love her with all my heart."
Evans has not yet commented on the pregnancy report, but she did retweet Radar Online's story. The MTV starlet's mother, Barbara Evans, still has custody of her son Jace from Evans' past drug abuse and multiple arrests.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite