Jenelle Evans pregnant with second child
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last YearMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Martin O'Donnell, 'Halo' Composer, Fired by Bungie 'Without CausMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:53:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Reviews: Is the Johnny Depp Thriller Trippy or Tedious?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:17:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Debut Drops 58 Percent From Last Year
Jenelle Evans is pregnant again. The "Teen Mom 2" star, 21, who is already a mom to son Jace, 3, is expecting her first child with new husband Courtland Rogers, Radar Online is reporting.
Evans also confirmed the news to MTV. "I missed a few birth control pills, and found out I was pregnant at a doctor's appointment," Jenelle told MTV Act. "I was really surprised. This wasn't planned, but it happened, so we're taking it as we go. Courtland and I are happy and excited now."
For his part, Rogers was more tight-lipped. "I can't comment on anything -- though I wish I could," Rogers tweeted Wednesday, Jan. 16. "All I can say is ... go to [Radar] to find out."
Rogers did tell Radar Online, "Me and Jenelle are so happy that she's pregnant."
Evans and Rogers, who also has a child from a previous relationship, tied the knot on December 4, 2012. Since then, their romance has been a little rocky.
The two got into an ugly Twitter fight earlier this month, and Evans went so far as to announce she was single. But it was only a false alarm. "For the record I never broke up with Jenelle," Rogers tweeted Jan. 1. "We took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them. I love her with all my heart."
Evans has not yet commented on the pregnancy report, but she did retweet Radar Online's story. The MTV starlet's mother, Barbara Evans, still has custody of her son Jace from Evans' past drug abuse and multiple arrests.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite