Jenelle Evans Shows Off New Boob Job in Skimpy Pink Bikini
- Photo: Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans is loving her new body.
Less than a week after getting breast implants, the 21-year-old single mom unveiled her plastic surgeon's handiwork by wearing a skimpy Victoria's Secret bikini on the beach in Wilmington, N.C., on Saturday. Evans, who tweeted that she "was a B is now a full C," has since vowed that she "wouldn't do any other kind of form of plastic surgery."
RELATED: See Jenelle Evans in her bikini
Evans' new boobs aren't the only reason she's making headlines. Though ex Kieffer Delp helped her recover from surgery on May 2, she has since rekindled the flame with Gary Head. "I'm sure they'll be over before they fully begin," a source tells Us Weekly.
In the meantime, Evans -- mom to son Jace, 2 -- is dealing with the painful side effects of going under the knife. "I'm not going to lie, my boobs are hurting so bad. I can't stop crying," she tweeted Sunday night. "Gary left and I'm home all alone. I wish he was here."
Despite her painful recovery, the "Teen Mom 2" star, who "can sleep only on my back and side," is happy with the results. "I'm more confident in my looks," she explained via Twitter.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite