Jenelle Evans Shows Off New Boob Job in Skimpy Pink Bikini
- Photo: Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans is loving her new body.
Less than a week after getting breast implants, the 21-year-old single mom unveiled her plastic surgeon's handiwork by wearing a skimpy Victoria's Secret bikini on the beach in Wilmington, N.C., on Saturday. Evans, who tweeted that she "was a B is now a full C," has since vowed that she "wouldn't do any other kind of form of plastic surgery."
RELATED: See Jenelle Evans in her bikini
Evans' new boobs aren't the only reason she's making headlines. Though ex Kieffer Delp helped her recover from surgery on May 2, she has since rekindled the flame with Gary Head. "I'm sure they'll be over before they fully begin," a source tells Us Weekly.
In the meantime, Evans -- mom to son Jace, 2 -- is dealing with the painful side effects of going under the knife. "I'm not going to lie, my boobs are hurting so bad. I can't stop crying," she tweeted Sunday night. "Gary left and I'm home all alone. I wish he was here."
Despite her painful recovery, the "Teen Mom 2" star, who "can sleep only on my back and side," is happy with the results. "I'm more confident in my looks," she explained via Twitter.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite