Jenelle Evans Shows Off New Boob Job in Skimpy Pink Bikini
- Photo: Splash News1 of 5
- Photo: Butterworth/Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Aaron St. Clair/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans is loving her new body.
Less than a week after getting breast implants, the 21-year-old single mom unveiled her plastic surgeon's handiwork by wearing a skimpy Victoria's Secret bikini on the beach in Wilmington, N.C., on Saturday. Evans, who tweeted that she "was a B is now a full C," has since vowed that she "wouldn't do any other kind of form of plastic surgery."
RELATED: See Jenelle Evans in her bikini
Evans' new boobs aren't the only reason she's making headlines. Though ex Kieffer Delp helped her recover from surgery on May 2, she has since rekindled the flame with Gary Head. "I'm sure they'll be over before they fully begin," a source tells Us Weekly.
In the meantime, Evans -- mom to son Jace, 2 -- is dealing with the painful side effects of going under the knife. "I'm not going to lie, my boobs are hurting so bad. I can't stop crying," she tweeted Sunday night. "Gary left and I'm home all alone. I wish he was here."
Despite her painful recovery, the "Teen Mom 2" star, who "can sleep only on my back and side," is happy with the results. "I'm more confident in my looks," she explained via Twitter.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite