Jenelle Evans, 'Teen Mom 2' star, tweets about possible miscarriage, divorce
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly RomanMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:48:04 PM
- 'Ouija' Conjures Leads: 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke &apoMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 12:44:35 PM
- 'Prisoners' Director Denis Villeneuve Eyed for Female-Driven Crime Drama &aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:49:18 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- 'Scandal' Adds 'Major Crimes' Actor Jon Tenney in Possibly Roman
Jenelle Evans is having a very bad week. The "Teen Mom 2" star, who announced her second pregnancy last week, suggested on Twitter on Wednesday, Jan. 23, that she may have suffered a miscarriage and wants a divorce from Courtland Rogers, claiming he hasn't been supportive during her health scare.
"I am getting a divorce, ASAP," she tweeted at Rogers, who she married in December after a few months of dating. "You f---ing leave out of town and I might be having a miscarriage," she Tweeted, followed by a profanity-laced tirade.
On Jan. 22, Radar Online (citing sources) reported that Evans, 21, was rushed to the hospital due to a possible miscarriage. The MTV star, who is already mom to son Jace, 3, hasn't released any further information about the medical crisis, but tweeted that same day, "Heartbroken in half completely."
Rogers also tweeted, "I think I just lost it all! I swear to God I am depressed ... I need my wife in my arms telling me everything is gonna be okay." He added, "She deserves somebody better! A guy with a job, a house, and the perseverance to be anything they wanna be ... "
On Wednesday, Rogers, who also has a child from a previous relationship, wrote, "I never did anything to hurt my wife I always loved her with every ounce of my heart. I can't take life like this!"
But Evans was apparently upset the Rogers left her during the night. She tweeted that he texted her at "6:30 a.m. telling me he went out of town and 'not to worry.' ... "
Evans tweeted that she's "in shock" over what has happened, but is trying to contact Rogers. "And now he just won't answer the phone," she added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite