Jenelle Evans, 'Teen Mom 2' star, tweets about possible miscarriage, divorce
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Jenelle Evans is having a very bad week. The "Teen Mom 2" star, who announced her second pregnancy last week, suggested on Twitter on Wednesday, Jan. 23, that she may have suffered a miscarriage and wants a divorce from Courtland Rogers, claiming he hasn't been supportive during her health scare.
"I am getting a divorce, ASAP," she tweeted at Rogers, who she married in December after a few months of dating. "You f---ing leave out of town and I might be having a miscarriage," she Tweeted, followed by a profanity-laced tirade.
On Jan. 22, Radar Online (citing sources) reported that Evans, 21, was rushed to the hospital due to a possible miscarriage. The MTV star, who is already mom to son Jace, 3, hasn't released any further information about the medical crisis, but tweeted that same day, "Heartbroken in half completely."
Rogers also tweeted, "I think I just lost it all! I swear to God I am depressed ... I need my wife in my arms telling me everything is gonna be okay." He added, "She deserves somebody better! A guy with a job, a house, and the perseverance to be anything they wanna be ... "
On Wednesday, Rogers, who also has a child from a previous relationship, wrote, "I never did anything to hurt my wife I always loved her with every ounce of my heart. I can't take life like this!"
But Evans was apparently upset the Rogers left her during the night. She tweeted that he texted her at "6:30 a.m. telling me he went out of town and 'not to worry.' ... "
Evans tweeted that she's "in shock" over what has happened, but is trying to contact Rogers. "And now he just won't answer the phone," she added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite