Jenelle Evans, 'Teen Mom 2' star, tweets about possible miscarriage, divorce
- Photo: PAB/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter4 of 12
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Twitter6 of 12
- Photo: Gangster#1/Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: Splash News8 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN9 of 12
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: BCSD/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Stephen Colbert Releases Obamacare Christmas Carol Parodies (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:49:56 AM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)
Jenelle Evans is having a very bad week. The "Teen Mom 2" star, who announced her second pregnancy last week, suggested on Twitter on Wednesday, Jan. 23, that she may have suffered a miscarriage and wants a divorce from Courtland Rogers, claiming he hasn't been supportive during her health scare.
"I am getting a divorce, ASAP," she tweeted at Rogers, who she married in December after a few months of dating. "You f---ing leave out of town and I might be having a miscarriage," she Tweeted, followed by a profanity-laced tirade.
On Jan. 22, Radar Online (citing sources) reported that Evans, 21, was rushed to the hospital due to a possible miscarriage. The MTV star, who is already mom to son Jace, 3, hasn't released any further information about the medical crisis, but tweeted that same day, "Heartbroken in half completely."
Rogers also tweeted, "I think I just lost it all! I swear to God I am depressed ... I need my wife in my arms telling me everything is gonna be okay." He added, "She deserves somebody better! A guy with a job, a house, and the perseverance to be anything they wanna be ... "
On Wednesday, Rogers, who also has a child from a previous relationship, wrote, "I never did anything to hurt my wife I always loved her with every ounce of my heart. I can't take life like this!"
But Evans was apparently upset the Rogers left her during the night. She tweeted that he texted her at "6:30 a.m. telling me he went out of town and 'not to worry.' ... "
Evans tweeted that she's "in shock" over what has happened, but is trying to contact Rogers. "And now he just won't answer the phone," she added.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite