Jenelle Evans tweets seductive bikini picture after heroin and assault arrest
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 10
- Photo: SBMF/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 10
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Jenelle Evans doesn't seem too bothered by her recent arrest. Eight days after the "Teen Mom 2" star was arrested for heroin possession and charged with assaulting her husband, Courtland Rogers, the 21-year-old shared a sexy selfie via Twitter May 1. Wearing a neon bikini and striking a seductive pose, Evans explained that it was "time for a beach day, thank god!"
Later that afternoon, fellow North Carolina resident Jessica Tallard claimed she had sex with Rogers on Evans' "silk black sheets and all over the house." Evans, who has been arrested nine times in three years, replied, "I don't give a f--k. He can f--k who he wants. I'll do the same."
The reality star later claimed that she "stayed sober for eight months and got off probation successfully on my own." At the time of her most recent arrest, Evans was also served for failure to pay child support. (She welcomed her son, Jace, in August 2009 with ex Andrew Lewis.)
Evans faces a potential seven years in prison for her latest crimes; her first court hearing is scheduled for May 14, where a judge will review her drug charges. Evans will appear in court again on June 3 to address the assault charges.
In the meantime, Evans' lawyer said she is "not allowed to have any contact" with Rogers, 27. "That is going to stay in place until the case is resolved or unless the judge changes that order," attorney Dustin Sullivan recently told Us Weekly of his client, who has completed three stints in rehab. "And I'm confident that there will not be any judge to change that order."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite