Jenelle Evans tweets seductive bikini picture after heroin and assault arrest
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 10
- Photo: SBMF/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 10
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
Jenelle Evans doesn't seem too bothered by her recent arrest. Eight days after the "Teen Mom 2" star was arrested for heroin possession and charged with assaulting her husband, Courtland Rogers, the 21-year-old shared a sexy selfie via Twitter May 1. Wearing a neon bikini and striking a seductive pose, Evans explained that it was "time for a beach day, thank god!"
Later that afternoon, fellow North Carolina resident Jessica Tallard claimed she had sex with Rogers on Evans' "silk black sheets and all over the house." Evans, who has been arrested nine times in three years, replied, "I don't give a f--k. He can f--k who he wants. I'll do the same."
The reality star later claimed that she "stayed sober for eight months and got off probation successfully on my own." At the time of her most recent arrest, Evans was also served for failure to pay child support. (She welcomed her son, Jace, in August 2009 with ex Andrew Lewis.)
Evans faces a potential seven years in prison for her latest crimes; her first court hearing is scheduled for May 14, where a judge will review her drug charges. Evans will appear in court again on June 3 to address the assault charges.
In the meantime, Evans' lawyer said she is "not allowed to have any contact" with Rogers, 27. "That is going to stay in place until the case is resolved or unless the judge changes that order," attorney Dustin Sullivan recently told Us Weekly of his client, who has completed three stints in rehab. "And I'm confident that there will not be any judge to change that order."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite