Jenelle Evans tweets seductive bikini picture after heroin and assault arrest
- Photo: Wonderwall1 of 10
- Photo: SBMF/FameFlynet Pictures/Wonderwall2 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: PAB/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 10
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: @PBandJenelley_1/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: Twitter9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
Jenelle Evans doesn't seem too bothered by her recent arrest. Eight days after the "Teen Mom 2" star was arrested for heroin possession and charged with assaulting her husband, Courtland Rogers, the 21-year-old shared a sexy selfie via Twitter May 1. Wearing a neon bikini and striking a seductive pose, Evans explained that it was "time for a beach day, thank god!"
Later that afternoon, fellow North Carolina resident Jessica Tallard claimed she had sex with Rogers on Evans' "silk black sheets and all over the house." Evans, who has been arrested nine times in three years, replied, "I don't give a f--k. He can f--k who he wants. I'll do the same."
The reality star later claimed that she "stayed sober for eight months and got off probation successfully on my own." At the time of her most recent arrest, Evans was also served for failure to pay child support. (She welcomed her son, Jace, in August 2009 with ex Andrew Lewis.)
Evans faces a potential seven years in prison for her latest crimes; her first court hearing is scheduled for May 14, where a judge will review her drug charges. Evans will appear in court again on June 3 to address the assault charges.
In the meantime, Evans' lawyer said she is "not allowed to have any contact" with Rogers, 27. "That is going to stay in place until the case is resolved or unless the judge changes that order," attorney Dustin Sullivan recently told Us Weekly of his client, who has completed three stints in rehab. "And I'm confident that there will not be any judge to change that order."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite