Jenna Dewan-Tatum: I'm having pregnant 'hormonal dreams'
- Photo: Peter/NPG1 of 6
- Photo: Malone/Fame Flynet2 of 6
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Dean/NPG5 of 6
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Now that she's expecting, Jenna Dewan-Tatum is discovering a whole new world when she goes to sleep! Pregnant with her first child, Channing Tatum's wife of more than three years has been undergoing the hormonal ups-and-downs typical for expectant women -- with sometimes hilarious results!
"Beverly Hills at lunchtime is not good for my hormones," the "American Horror Story: Asylum" actress, 32, observed on Twitter Jan. 18. Things got downright surreal for the star in the nocturnal hours. "Ok my fellow preggars ladies.. about these hormonal dreams," she asked her 300,000-plus followers Jan. 24. "Is it normal to fly on a magic carpet while presenting at Golden globes?? Lol."
This year at least, Dewan-Tatum was not among the stars at the Golden Globes in Beverly Hills -- instead watching the big Jan. 13 show at home with "10 Years" costar Kate Mara. "What a show!" she raved.
Dewan-Tatum and "Magic Mike" star Channing, 32, announced their baby news in December. "Channing is so excited for the baby," a pal of the couple told Us at the time. "He's been wanting this a long time. They are over the moon about becoming parents." The hunky actor -- who had a very busy 2012, with starring roles in four major films -- says he plans to take a break from acting to focus on behind-the-scenes project with business partner Reid Carolin.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite