Jenna Dewan-Tatum: I'm having pregnant 'hormonal dreams'
- Photo: Peter/NPG1 of 6
- Photo: Malone/Fame Flynet2 of 6
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Dean/NPG5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: Naked DatingMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:22:00 AM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Watch This Tonight: Naked Dating
Now that she's expecting, Jenna Dewan-Tatum is discovering a whole new world when she goes to sleep! Pregnant with her first child, Channing Tatum's wife of more than three years has been undergoing the hormonal ups-and-downs typical for expectant women -- with sometimes hilarious results!
"Beverly Hills at lunchtime is not good for my hormones," the "American Horror Story: Asylum" actress, 32, observed on Twitter Jan. 18. Things got downright surreal for the star in the nocturnal hours. "Ok my fellow preggars ladies.. about these hormonal dreams," she asked her 300,000-plus followers Jan. 24. "Is it normal to fly on a magic carpet while presenting at Golden globes?? Lol."
This year at least, Dewan-Tatum was not among the stars at the Golden Globes in Beverly Hills -- instead watching the big Jan. 13 show at home with "10 Years" costar Kate Mara. "What a show!" she raved.
Dewan-Tatum and "Magic Mike" star Channing, 32, announced their baby news in December. "Channing is so excited for the baby," a pal of the couple told Us at the time. "He's been wanting this a long time. They are over the moon about becoming parents." The hunky actor -- who had a very busy 2012, with starring roles in four major films -- says he plans to take a break from acting to focus on behind-the-scenes project with business partner Reid Carolin.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite