Jenna Dewan-Tatum: I'm having pregnant 'hormonal dreams'
- Photo: Peter/NPG1 of 6
- Photo: Malone/Fame Flynet2 of 6
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Dean/NPG5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Now that she's expecting, Jenna Dewan-Tatum is discovering a whole new world when she goes to sleep! Pregnant with her first child, Channing Tatum's wife of more than three years has been undergoing the hormonal ups-and-downs typical for expectant women -- with sometimes hilarious results!
"Beverly Hills at lunchtime is not good for my hormones," the "American Horror Story: Asylum" actress, 32, observed on Twitter Jan. 18. Things got downright surreal for the star in the nocturnal hours. "Ok my fellow preggars ladies.. about these hormonal dreams," she asked her 300,000-plus followers Jan. 24. "Is it normal to fly on a magic carpet while presenting at Golden globes?? Lol."
This year at least, Dewan-Tatum was not among the stars at the Golden Globes in Beverly Hills -- instead watching the big Jan. 13 show at home with "10 Years" costar Kate Mara. "What a show!" she raved.
Dewan-Tatum and "Magic Mike" star Channing, 32, announced their baby news in December. "Channing is so excited for the baby," a pal of the couple told Us at the time. "He's been wanting this a long time. They are over the moon about becoming parents." The hunky actor -- who had a very busy 2012, with starring roles in four major films -- says he plans to take a break from acting to focus on behind-the-scenes project with business partner Reid Carolin.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite