Jenna Elfman Is Having a Boy!
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Chris Carlson/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:49 PM
- Newport Folk Festival celebrates 55th anniversaryMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:48:41 PM
- 'Beneath' Director Ben Ketai on Sam Raimi's Tutelage, Claustrophobic CoalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Yes! Former WWE champ catches suspected burglarMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:39:18 PM
- 'Agent Carter' First Episodes to Be Directed by 'Captain America: Winter MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:29:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:48 p.m. EDT
Jenna Elfman is having a baby boy!
The rep for the "Accidentally on Purpose" star, 38, confirmed that the actress will welcome her second son in March. (Elfman announced that she was pregnant in September.)
"I'm showing so much more this time, much sooner," she told Usmagazine.com. "I look way farther along than I am. So that feels different. I'm like, 'Am I going to plateau, or is it going to become humongous?' I don't know, we will see. It will be an adventure!"
Elfman's character on her new CBS show is pregnant the whole first season. "I will actually be having this baby right as I head into hiatus, which is awesome," she said. "So I will have a few months to be with my new baby, which is great."
She and husband Bodhi Elfman are already parents to son, Story, 2.
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDown-low Romance
From Crowd Ignite