Exclusive: Jenna Elfman Relieved To Finally Share Her Baby News With the World
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: RD / Roe/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: CBS/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Jenna Elfman surprised us on Wednesday when she announced that she's not just playing a pregnant woman on her new show "Accidentally on Purpose," but is also expecting her second child in real life. Wonderwall managed to catch up with her shortly after the big announcement to ask her what the experience has been like so far.
"It's certainly organic. It's just such a relief to finally be out with the news. It was stressful to hide it from the world. It's great to finally be like, OK, here's my belly!"
In a world where tabloid magazines study baby bumps with scientific precision, Elfman explained that it became increasingly difficult for her to keep the secret from the prying eye of the cameras.
"As this is my second pregnancy, my body just really wanted to show it this time."
She went on to explain that, through some combination of serendipity and writing staff creativity, her own pregnancy will in fact mirror that of her character during the first season of the show.
When we asked how her 2-year-old son feels about his mom's new role, Jenna enthused, "He's very happy about it and doing great."
"Accidentally on Purpose" premieres Monday at 8pm EST on CBS.
From Crowd Ignite