Jenna Fischer Is Pregnant
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: © Jay Valena / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- Calm Down, People Julie Andrews Hasn't Even Watched 'The Sound of Music Live&MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:03:43 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'
USMagazine -- Jenna Fischer already has practice playing pregnant -- now she's ready for the real thing!
A rep for the "Office" star, whose character Pam gave birth last year, tells Us Weekly she and her screenwriter hubby of nearly a year, Lee Kirk, are expecting their first child together.
The actress bared her bump during a trip to L.A.'s Red O Restaurant on Wednesday.
Fischer told Redbook earlier this year that becoming a mom on the show (her TV daughter was named after her niece) increased her desire to start a family.
"I already wanted kids, but even more so now," she told the mag. "When Cecelia was 3 weeks old, [my "Office" character] Pam was on maternity leave, so I had a whole week off to spend with her."
And Fischer treated the week as a practice round.
"I took charge of the night feedings," she said. "It was so awesome: Every night at 9:30, I'd say, 'You guys go to sleep now.' I wanted CeCe all to myself. We really bonded."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite