Jenna Fischer Is Pregnant
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: © Jay Valena / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'
USMagazine -- Jenna Fischer already has practice playing pregnant -- now she's ready for the real thing!
A rep for the "Office" star, whose character Pam gave birth last year, tells Us Weekly she and her screenwriter hubby of nearly a year, Lee Kirk, are expecting their first child together.
The actress bared her bump during a trip to L.A.'s Red O Restaurant on Wednesday.
Fischer told Redbook earlier this year that becoming a mom on the show (her TV daughter was named after her niece) increased her desire to start a family.
"I already wanted kids, but even more so now," she told the mag. "When Cecelia was 3 weeks old, [my "Office" character] Pam was on maternity leave, so I had a whole week off to spend with her."
And Fischer treated the week as a practice round.
"I took charge of the night feedings," she said. "It was so awesome: Every night at 9:30, I'd say, 'You guys go to sleep now.' I wanted CeCe all to myself. We really bonded."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite