Jenna Jameson sued by car company
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- 'Guardians of Galaxy' Gets Record August Rollout, OK to Play ChinaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:22:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time R
Former porn star Jenna Jameson has been sued by a car hire company over allegations she refused to hand back a vehicle.
Jameson has been hit with a $100,000 lawsuit from Maserati Financial Services, who claim she has been leasing a Maserati Quattroporte S since 2010 but stopped paying the $2,299 monthly fee in January.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
In legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, the company execs claim to have attempted to unsuccessfully repossess the car.
RELATED: Mila Kunis Would Try Internet Dating
Last month, Jameson was charged with DUI following her arrest in May.
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite