Jenna Jameson sued by car company
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets DumberMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
- 'And So It Goes' Review: Michael Douglas and Diane Keaton Shine as Rob Reiner ChanMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Food Fighters' Has Mediocre Start, But NBC Still Tops Tuesday With &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'Pirates of the Carribean 5' Gets 2017 Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Review: Scarlett Johansson Grows Smarter As the Movie Gets Dumber
Former porn star Jenna Jameson has been sued by a car hire company over allegations she refused to hand back a vehicle.
Jameson has been hit with a $100,000 lawsuit from Maserati Financial Services, who claim she has been leasing a Maserati Quattroporte S since 2010 but stopped paying the $2,299 monthly fee in January.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
In legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, the company execs claim to have attempted to unsuccessfully repossess the car.
RELATED: Mila Kunis Would Try Internet Dating
Last month, Jameson was charged with DUI following her arrest in May.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite