Jenna Jameson sued by car company
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News7 of 9
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:09:00 PM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- SAG Awards Reactions: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, Matthew McConaughey Are All Grateful!
Former porn star Jenna Jameson has been sued by a car hire company over allegations she refused to hand back a vehicle.
Jameson has been hit with a $100,000 lawsuit from Maserati Financial Services, who claim she has been leasing a Maserati Quattroporte S since 2010 but stopped paying the $2,299 monthly fee in January.
RELATED: Shocking Celebrity Splits!
In legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, the company execs claim to have attempted to unsuccessfully repossess the car.
RELATED: Mila Kunis Would Try Internet Dating
Last month, Jameson was charged with DUI following her arrest in May.
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite