Jenna Von Oy Gives Birth
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com1 of 4
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: NBC3 of 4
More Celeb News
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'NielsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:45:00 PM
- Universal Options 'Let It Snow' Book Featuring Short Story by John GreenMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:28:00 PM
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: 'I Got it Wrong, I'm Sorry'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:23:00 PM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- NBC's Research Prez Reveals New 52-Week Strategy: Original Fall Season Is a 'Niels
Actress Jenna von Oy is "ecstatic" after giving birth to a baby daughter in Nashville, Tenn., on Monday.
RELATED: Where Are They Now: Child Stars
The former "Blossom" star and her husband, Brad Bratcher, are now proud parents to Gray Audrey, and von Oy admits motherhood is a dream come true.
She tells People.com, "Brad and I are, of course, ecstatic she's here and we are madly in love with her already. It's truly unimaginable how quickly she wrapped us around her little finger! We are exhausted, but enjoying every moment of it, as every moment she's doing something new and memorable."
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
Von Oy reveals the new arrival came early -- her due date was in June -- and with a full head of hair.
The star adds, "She has an incredible amount of hair! So much so that the hospital nurses washed it, brushed it, and put a bow in it on the first day! We know kids a year old who don't have half the amount of hair our daughter had at birth!"
RELATED: Celebribabies of Summer 2011
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite