Jenna Von Oy Gives Birth
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com1 of 4
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN2 of 4
- Photo: NBC3 of 4
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Actress Jenna von Oy is "ecstatic" after giving birth to a baby daughter in Nashville, Tenn., on Monday.
RELATED: Where Are They Now: Child Stars
The former "Blossom" star and her husband, Brad Bratcher, are now proud parents to Gray Audrey, and von Oy admits motherhood is a dream come true.
She tells People.com, "Brad and I are, of course, ecstatic she's here and we are madly in love with her already. It's truly unimaginable how quickly she wrapped us around her little finger! We are exhausted, but enjoying every moment of it, as every moment she's doing something new and memorable."
RELATED: 'Sister Act': Where Are They Now?
Von Oy reveals the new arrival came early -- her due date was in June -- and with a full head of hair.
The star adds, "She has an incredible amount of hair! So much so that the hospital nurses washed it, brushed it, and put a bow in it on the first day! We know kids a year old who don't have half the amount of hair our daughter had at birth!"
RELATED: Celebribabies of Summer 2011
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite