Jenni 'JWoww' Farley Reveals Baby Gender: Pregnant 'Jersey Shore' Alum Is Having a Girl!
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Mejia-Ford/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI5 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/Pacific Coast News6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin8 of 16
- Photo: Castro/Pacific Coast News9 of 16
- Photo: Greg Tidwell/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: John W. Ferguson/Getty Images North America11 of 16
- Photo: Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: KADENA PIX/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
The pregnant "Jersey Shore" alum, 27, was "super excited and super emotional" to find out the gender, she tells Us. "I pictured a boy this whole time, so when I saw 'girl' on the paperwork, I was like, 'No way!' But deep down I think I knew," she says. "[Snooki's son] Lorenzo is gonna have a BFF, and I couldn't be happier!"
"She will be my best friend and daddy's little girl," the first-time mom-to-be adds. "I can't wait for everything from her first steps to her first dance class."
One thing she's less excited for? Those dreaded teenage years. "I was a teenage girl once, and, boy, do I know how sneaky we can be!" Farley quips. "Karma is gonna kick me in the butt with her!"
Mathews, 37, is already thinking of ways to keep their daughter-to-be on the straight and narrow, she jokes. "He was just saying today what kind of car she'll get for her sweet 16 if she gets good grades," the MTV star tells Us, noting that he "hasn't stopped talking" about the news. "I'm like, 'Pump the brakes! Let's get through the first 16 months!'"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite