Jennie Garth goes on a date with Jason Clark
- Photo: HEDO/GSI1 of 11
- Photo: HEDO/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: People/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News8 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Jennie Garth likes to have options!
Following her March split with "Twilight" actor Peter Facinelli, her husband of 11 years and father to her three daughters, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress briefly romanced HGTV star Antonio Ballatore and photographer Noah Abrams. The 40-year-old was most recently spotted on a date with Jason Clark at the W Hollywood on Oct. 21.
"She looked super cute. She loved the music and sat in the front row," an insider reveals to Us Weekly. "It was just the two of them alone."
Clark is the managing director of healthcare solutions at Jones Lang LaSalle in Los Angeles. A second source says it was the couple's first date.
After Garth filed for divorce earlier this year, the '90s TV icon has been focused on bettering her love life, her career and her body. The star of Lifetime's "The Eleventh Victim" recently opened up to Us about her estimated 30-pound weight loss.
"Maintaining is just about consistency now," the star said in mid-October. "Being so happy and feeling so good about the way I feel and the way I look, I don't want to lose that, so it's about penciling me in every day to my life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite