Jennie Garth goes on a date with Jason Clark
- Photo: HEDO/GSI1 of 11
- Photo: HEDO/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: People/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News8 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
Jennie Garth likes to have options!
Following her March split with "Twilight" actor Peter Facinelli, her husband of 11 years and father to her three daughters, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress briefly romanced HGTV star Antonio Ballatore and photographer Noah Abrams. The 40-year-old was most recently spotted on a date with Jason Clark at the W Hollywood on Oct. 21.
"She looked super cute. She loved the music and sat in the front row," an insider reveals to Us Weekly. "It was just the two of them alone."
Clark is the managing director of healthcare solutions at Jones Lang LaSalle in Los Angeles. A second source says it was the couple's first date.
After Garth filed for divorce earlier this year, the '90s TV icon has been focused on bettering her love life, her career and her body. The star of Lifetime's "The Eleventh Victim" recently opened up to Us about her estimated 30-pound weight loss.
"Maintaining is just about consistency now," the star said in mid-October. "Being so happy and feeling so good about the way I feel and the way I look, I don't want to lose that, so it's about penciling me in every day to my life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite