Jennie Garth goes on a date with Jason Clark
- Photo: HEDO/GSI1 of 11
- Photo: HEDO/GSI2 of 11
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks4 of 11
- Photo: People/Promotional5 of 11
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP7 of 11
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News8 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Nightcrawler' to Close Fantastic FestMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:11:00 PM
- Zach Galifianakis Comedy 'Baskets' Gets Series Order From FXMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Jennie Garth likes to have options!
Following her March split with "Twilight" actor Peter Facinelli, her husband of 11 years and father to her three daughters, the "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress briefly romanced HGTV star Antonio Ballatore and photographer Noah Abrams. The 40-year-old was most recently spotted on a date with Jason Clark at the W Hollywood on Oct. 21.
"She looked super cute. She loved the music and sat in the front row," an insider reveals to Us Weekly. "It was just the two of them alone."
Clark is the managing director of healthcare solutions at Jones Lang LaSalle in Los Angeles. A second source says it was the couple's first date.
After Garth filed for divorce earlier this year, the '90s TV icon has been focused on bettering her love life, her career and her body. The star of Lifetime's "The Eleventh Victim" recently opened up to Us about her estimated 30-pound weight loss.
"Maintaining is just about consistency now," the star said in mid-October. "Being so happy and feeling so good about the way I feel and the way I look, I don't want to lose that, so it's about penciling me in every day to my life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite