Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI4 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: .15 of 17
- Photo: Jeremy Womack/Womack Photography/Wonderwall16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Luke Perry is ready to play wingman for his former "90210" co-star Jennie Garth.
During a chat with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover this week, the newly single star (she and husband Peter Facinelli split earlier this year) opened up about Perry's offer to hook her up with some of her friends.
"He keeps saying he wants to because he doesn't approve of my choices so far," Garth, 40, explained.
Since breaking up with her "Twilight" star ex, the blond beauty has enjoyed brief romances with HGTV star Antonio Ballatore and photographer Noah Abrams. Just last week, Garth was spotted out on a date with Jason Clark, a managing director at Jones Lang LaSalle in Los Angeles.
"I don't know my type. I don't know what I'm looking for," Garth, the mom to Luca, 15, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5, admitted, explaining that she's enjoying getting back into dating. "I'm attracted to guys that I'm not normally attracted to right now, which is exciting for me."
Something she's definitely not looking for? Someone who has her confused with her "Beverly Hills 90210" character, Kelly Taylor.
"I've had that happen, where a guy was really just enamored by Kelly Taylor," the actress explained of a former awkward fling. "I found it kind of cute at first. But it went on and on."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite