Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI4 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: .15 of 17
- Photo: Jeremy Womack/Womack Photography/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social MeMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 12:17:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Premiere More Than Doubles Original's RatinMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Season Debut Gets Theatrical RunMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- Exclusive: Mad Men's Rich Sommer Returning to ElementaryMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:54:00 AM
- VIDEO: Kathy Bates on Her Personal Ties to American Horror Story: Freak ShowMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:51:00 AM
- Shaquille O'Neal, Rapper Waka Flocka Flame Sued for Making Fun of Disabled Man on Social Me
Luke Perry is ready to play wingman for his former "90210" co-star Jennie Garth.
During a chat with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover this week, the newly single star (she and husband Peter Facinelli split earlier this year) opened up about Perry's offer to hook her up with some of her friends.
"He keeps saying he wants to because he doesn't approve of my choices so far," Garth, 40, explained.
Since breaking up with her "Twilight" star ex, the blond beauty has enjoyed brief romances with HGTV star Antonio Ballatore and photographer Noah Abrams. Just last week, Garth was spotted out on a date with Jason Clark, a managing director at Jones Lang LaSalle in Los Angeles.
"I don't know my type. I don't know what I'm looking for," Garth, the mom to Luca, 15, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5, admitted, explaining that she's enjoying getting back into dating. "I'm attracted to guys that I'm not normally attracted to right now, which is exciting for me."
Something she's definitely not looking for? Someone who has her confused with her "Beverly Hills 90210" character, Kelly Taylor.
"I've had that happen, where a guy was really just enamored by Kelly Taylor," the actress explained of a former awkward fling. "I found it kind of cute at first. But it went on and on."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite