Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI4 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: .15 of 17
- Photo: Jeremy Womack/Womack Photography/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:30:00 PM
- Ruby Dee memorialized in NYC with song and danceMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 1:10:22 PM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- Polly Bergen, 'Cape Fear' Actress, Dead at 84
Luke Perry is ready to play wingman for his former "90210" co-star Jennie Garth.
During a chat with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover this week, the newly single star (she and husband Peter Facinelli split earlier this year) opened up about Perry's offer to hook her up with some of her friends.
"He keeps saying he wants to because he doesn't approve of my choices so far," Garth, 40, explained.
Since breaking up with her "Twilight" star ex, the blond beauty has enjoyed brief romances with HGTV star Antonio Ballatore and photographer Noah Abrams. Just last week, Garth was spotted out on a date with Jason Clark, a managing director at Jones Lang LaSalle in Los Angeles.
"I don't know my type. I don't know what I'm looking for," Garth, the mom to Luca, 15, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5, admitted, explaining that she's enjoying getting back into dating. "I'm attracted to guys that I'm not normally attracted to right now, which is exciting for me."
Something she's definitely not looking for? Someone who has her confused with her "Beverly Hills 90210" character, Kelly Taylor.
"I've had that happen, where a guy was really just enamored by Kelly Taylor," the actress explained of a former awkward fling. "I found it kind of cute at first. But it went on and on."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite