Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI4 of 17
- Photo: HEDO/GSI5 of 17
- Photo: Michael Simon/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza//WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: People/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News14 of 17
- Photo: .15 of 17
- Photo: Jeremy Womack/Womack Photography/.16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Luke Perry is ready to play wingman for his former "90210" co-star Jennie Garth.
During a chat with Access Hollywood's Billy Bush and Kit Hoover this week, the newly single star (she and husband Peter Facinelli split earlier this year) opened up about Perry's offer to hook her up with some of her friends.
"He keeps saying he wants to because he doesn't approve of my choices so far," Garth, 40, explained.
Since breaking up with her "Twilight" star ex, the blond beauty has enjoyed brief romances with HGTV star Antonio Ballatore and photographer Noah Abrams. Just last week, Garth was spotted out on a date with Jason Clark, a managing director at Jones Lang LaSalle in Los Angeles.
"I don't know my type. I don't know what I'm looking for," Garth, the mom to Luca, 15, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5, admitted, explaining that she's enjoying getting back into dating. "I'm attracted to guys that I'm not normally attracted to right now, which is exciting for me."
Something she's definitely not looking for? Someone who has her confused with her "Beverly Hills 90210" character, Kelly Taylor.
"I've had that happen, where a guy was really just enamored by Kelly Taylor," the actress explained of a former awkward fling. "I found it kind of cute at first. But it went on and on."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennie Garth: Luke Perry Says He Wants to Set Me Up!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhere Are They?
From Crowd Ignite