Jennie Garth on Amanda Bynes: 'I Tried Reaching Out to Her'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 28
- Photo: Chris Hatcher/StarTraks2 of 28
- Photo: © Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.3 of 28
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage4 of 28
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 28
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks6 of 28
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet7 of 28
- Photo: WENN8 of 28
- Photo: Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office/WireImage9 of 28
- Photo: Patrick Rideaux/Rex USA10 of 28
- Photo: GSI11 of 28
- Photo: © RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital12 of 28
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage13 of 28
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 28
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage15 of 28
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News16 of 28
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/Pacific Coast News17 of 28
- Photo: Rex USA18 of 28
- Photo: People/Promotional19 of 28
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN20 of 28
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP21 of 28
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News22 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage23 of 28
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage24 of 28
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage25 of 28
- Photo: Kama Rhea/GSI26 of 28
- Photo: WENN27 of 28
More Celeb News
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:25:57 AM
- Jon Stewart: Fox News Lives 'In a World of Pure Fear and Despair'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:11:44 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Pope Francis Is Batman Check Out the Nipples on His Suit (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 7:08:33 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Tells Amy Adams What It's Like to Date a Computer in 'Her&aposMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:59:22 AM
- 'Mob City' Review: Frank Darabont's Gangster Noir Burns Slow but BrightMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:10:04 AM
- Will Forte's Ted Turner Says Conan Is Destroying TBS (Video)
Amanda Bynes' parents aren't the only ones getting the silent treatment.
The troubled 26-year-old actress has also been ignoring Jennie Garth, who played her sister from 2002 to 2006 on the WB sitcom "What I Like About You." Us Weekly spoke to Garth, 40, at the ELLE Women in Hollywood event in Beverly Hills, Calif, on Oct. 15.
"I tried reaching out to her and I haven't been able to reach her," said Garth, a single mother of three. "My heart feels for whatever she is going through, and I love her dearly."
Bynes' agent, publicists and lawyer have reportedly jumped ship, while her dentist dad, Rick, and her office manager mom, Lynn, are helpless. "Amanda shut them out and isn't speaking to them," a source said in the Oct. 8 issue of Us Weekly.
The actress hasn't worked since 2010's "Easy A" (she famously retired then "unretired" from acting via Twitter), and since then, her behavior has become increasingly erratic. Bynes' BMW was impounded on Sept. 16 after she drove on a suspended license (following an April DUI arrest and two alleged hit-and-runs). In recent months, she has been spotted muttering to herself in stores on both coasts.
"Amanda is out of control," one insider explained. "It's been slowly going on for years, but now it's getting really bad."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jennie Garth on Amanda Bynes: "I Tried Reaching Out to Her"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the first photos of Mario Lopez's newborn son, Dominic Lopez, on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite