Jennie Garth Opens Up About Failed Marriage
- Photo: Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.1 of 19
- Photo: Paul Hiffmeyer/Disney/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP5 of 19
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP6 of 19
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com7 of 19
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 19
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 19
- Photo: AB1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 19
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP15 of 19
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Jennie Garth reveals in a new interview that her husband Peter Facinelli first asked for a divorce last fall, but at the time she refused to go along with it.
Speaking to People magazine, Garth said in the beginning she was "very resistant" to Facinelli's desire to split. "I didn't want it to happen. It took me some time to come to peace with it," she said.
The couple married in 2001 and defied Hollywood marriage odds by remaining together for a decade and having three lovely daughters together. But as Facinelli's career began taking off in recent years, the couple was
forced to spend more time apart. "He would do everything he could to fly back every weekend, [But] it took a real toll on our marriage," Garth said.
She tells the magazine that since the divorce she has "gone through my darkest parts," although she adds that she's coping better now and is happy to be working on her new reality show, CMT's Little Bit Country. "I'm okay. I don't know what the future holds, but then I've never been a planner. And maybe that's a good thing."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite