Report: Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli finalize divorce
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Jennie Garth can now officially move on from her marriage to Peter Facinelli. A little more than a year after the "Twilight" actor filed for divorce, the couple have finalized the terms of their split, TMZ reports.
According to the site, the divorce order was signed on Tuesday, June 11. Both Garth, 41, and Facinelli, 39, reportedly declined spousal support and have agreed to fund a bank account together for expenses related to their three daughters, Luca, 15, Lola, 10, and Fiona 6. Custody and other child-care costs will be split equally, though TMZ says there is no formal custody arrangement.
The couple seem to be making good on their promise to co-parent the girls peacefully and amicably. In a statement to Us Weekly at the time of their March 2012 split, they said they shared "the same deep love and devotion" to their children and were "dedicated to raising [their] beautiful daughters together."
Garth also told Ellen DeGeneres last year that she and Facinelli were "still a family," despite the end of their 11-year marriage. "We're still so committed to being there for our girls," she said. "That's the most important thing for us."
Both actors have since found happiness with other people. "Nurse Jackie" actor Facinelli was most recently linked with co-star Jaimie Alexander, while Garth has been spotted in recent months with Big Gigantic rocker Jeremy Salken.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite