Report: Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli finalize divorce
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Jennie Garth can now officially move on from her marriage to Peter Facinelli. A little more than a year after the "Twilight" actor filed for divorce, the couple have finalized the terms of their split, TMZ reports.
According to the site, the divorce order was signed on Tuesday, June 11. Both Garth, 41, and Facinelli, 39, reportedly declined spousal support and have agreed to fund a bank account together for expenses related to their three daughters, Luca, 15, Lola, 10, and Fiona 6. Custody and other child-care costs will be split equally, though TMZ says there is no formal custody arrangement.
The couple seem to be making good on their promise to co-parent the girls peacefully and amicably. In a statement to Us Weekly at the time of their March 2012 split, they said they shared "the same deep love and devotion" to their children and were "dedicated to raising [their] beautiful daughters together."
Garth also told Ellen DeGeneres last year that she and Facinelli were "still a family," despite the end of their 11-year marriage. "We're still so committed to being there for our girls," she said. "That's the most important thing for us."
Both actors have since found happiness with other people. "Nurse Jackie" actor Facinelli was most recently linked with co-star Jaimie Alexander, while Garth has been spotted in recent months with Big Gigantic rocker Jeremy Salken.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite