Report: Jennie Garth, Peter Facinelli finalize divorce
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: WENN2 of 14
- Photo: KVS/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: WENN12 of 14
- Photo: AP1/http://www.wenn.com/13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Jennie Garth can now officially move on from her marriage to Peter Facinelli. A little more than a year after the "Twilight" actor filed for divorce, the couple have finalized the terms of their split, TMZ reports.
According to the site, the divorce order was signed on Tuesday, June 11. Both Garth, 41, and Facinelli, 39, reportedly declined spousal support and have agreed to fund a bank account together for expenses related to their three daughters, Luca, 15, Lola, 10, and Fiona 6. Custody and other child-care costs will be split equally, though TMZ says there is no formal custody arrangement.
The couple seem to be making good on their promise to co-parent the girls peacefully and amicably. In a statement to Us Weekly at the time of their March 2012 split, they said they shared "the same deep love and devotion" to their children and were "dedicated to raising [their] beautiful daughters together."
Garth also told Ellen DeGeneres last year that she and Facinelli were "still a family," despite the end of their 11-year marriage. "We're still so committed to being there for our girls," she said. "That's the most important thing for us."
Both actors have since found happiness with other people. "Nurse Jackie" actor Facinelli was most recently linked with co-star Jaimie Alexander, while Garth has been spotted in recent months with Big Gigantic rocker Jeremy Salken.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite