Jennie Garth Reunites With Shannen Doherty, Ian Ziering at 40th Birthday
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: GVK/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.5 of 15
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Frances Iacuzzi Photography/.11 of 15
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: NBC/Promotional/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Spelling Television/Promotional14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the PleasMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:58:01 AM
- Ratings: 'Rules of Engagement' Finale Down; 'Goodwin Games,' &amMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:27:40 AM
- MoviePass Temporarily Removes Wait List, in Advance of Busy Memorial Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:20:41 AM
- 'Behind the Candelabra' Review: Sex, Lies & the ClosetMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 9:04:22 AM
- VH1 Sets 'Gossip Table' For June 3MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 8:56:16 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Review: Bypasses Logic and Drives Straight to the Pleas
Jennie Garth may not have a man in her life, but she'll always have her "Beverly Hills, 90210" co-stars.
To celebrate her 40th birthday and the premiere of her CMT reality series, "A Little Bit Country," Garth hosted a party at The London in West Hollywood on Thursday, and Shannen Doherty, 41, and Ian Ziering, 48, showed up to rally around their pal.
"Ian greeted Jennie and gave her a big kiss on the cheek," a partygoer tells Us Weekly. "They were all really sweet with each other and seem to be real friends. Jennie was definitely happy they were there to support her."
Garth's three daughters with soon-to-be-ex-husband Peter Facinelli -- Luca, 14, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5 -- were also in attendance. "Jennie's eldest daughter stayed by her side for a while until Jennie went off to do interviews," the partygoer says. "While Jennie was doing interviews, her girls greeted incoming guests and posed for photos together."
It was an atypically joyous night for Garth, who's had to address her painful split from Facinelli ad nauseam while promoting her new show. "It's not something I'm dying to talk about, but it's something that's going on in my life. I'm not ashamed to talk about it," Garth said on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Friday. "I think by being open and honest with what I'm going through, maybe it helps somebody else."
She added, "At first, I wasn't sure how I was going to make it through, but I really learned that I am so much stronger than I thought I was."
When Facinelli, 38, filed for divorce on March 28, he asked for joint physical and legal custody of their daughters. "We're still so committed to being there for our girls," Garth explained of their decision to co-parent. "That's the most important thing for us."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Find out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Tori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Beyonce posts behind-the-scenes shots of the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite