Jennifer Aniston praises friend Courteney Cox: 'She's been there for me through thick and thin'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Vantagenews/AKM-GSI/.3 of 9
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: NBC/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
They'll always be, ahem, friends! Their beloved sitcom "Friends" may have ended ten years ago, but Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow both still have a deep friendship with costar Courteney Cox. In its February issue, More magazine asked the ladies to share what they love about cover star Cox.
"There's absolutely no judgment in Court," Aniston, 44, explained of her best friend. "You'll never feel scolded. She's extremely fair, ridiculously loyal and fiercely loving."
Aniston and Cox, 49, forged a close bond soon after "Friends" premiered in 1994. Since then, Aniston has gone through a painful divorce with husband Brad Pitt in 2005, and Cox officially closed the chapter on her nearly 14-year marriage to David Arquette back in May.
"I've slept in her guest bedroom a lot," Aniston told More. "Without giving away too much of my private stuff, all I can say is she's been there for me through thick and thin."
Co-star Kudrow, 50, also agreed that Cox is a loyal friend. "There's no agenda. There's no guile. There's no game. You can trust her completely and fully," the "Scandal" star shared. "Whether I see Courteney every week or once a year, it doesn't matter. I know who she is, and I know where I stand."
The "Cougar Town" actress' loyalty is also evident in her post-divorce relationship with Arquette, the father to their daughter Coco, 9.
"When you love someone, you want them to be happy, even if it's not with you," Cox told More. "Obviously, kids always want their parents to be together, but as divorces go, this is the best one we could provide."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite