Jennifer Aniston praises friend Courteney Cox: 'She's been there for me through thick and thin'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Vantagenews/AKM-GSI/.3 of 9
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: NBC/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- Stars From 'Justified,' 'Mad Men' Join Short Film 'WintMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:24:00 PM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie Roles
They'll always be, ahem, friends! Their beloved sitcom "Friends" may have ended ten years ago, but Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow both still have a deep friendship with costar Courteney Cox. In its February issue, More magazine asked the ladies to share what they love about cover star Cox.
"There's absolutely no judgment in Court," Aniston, 44, explained of her best friend. "You'll never feel scolded. She's extremely fair, ridiculously loyal and fiercely loving."
Aniston and Cox, 49, forged a close bond soon after "Friends" premiered in 1994. Since then, Aniston has gone through a painful divorce with husband Brad Pitt in 2005, and Cox officially closed the chapter on her nearly 14-year marriage to David Arquette back in May.
"I've slept in her guest bedroom a lot," Aniston told More. "Without giving away too much of my private stuff, all I can say is she's been there for me through thick and thin."
Co-star Kudrow, 50, also agreed that Cox is a loyal friend. "There's no agenda. There's no guile. There's no game. You can trust her completely and fully," the "Scandal" star shared. "Whether I see Courteney every week or once a year, it doesn't matter. I know who she is, and I know where I stand."
The "Cougar Town" actress' loyalty is also evident in her post-divorce relationship with Arquette, the father to their daughter Coco, 9.
"When you love someone, you want them to be happy, even if it's not with you," Cox told More. "Obviously, kids always want their parents to be together, but as divorces go, this is the best one we could provide."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite