Jennifer Aniston praises friend Courteney Cox: 'She's been there for me through thick and thin'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Vantagenews/AKM-GSI/.3 of 9
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: NBC/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
They'll always be, ahem, friends! Their beloved sitcom "Friends" may have ended ten years ago, but Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow both still have a deep friendship with costar Courteney Cox. In its February issue, More magazine asked the ladies to share what they love about cover star Cox.
"There's absolutely no judgment in Court," Aniston, 44, explained of her best friend. "You'll never feel scolded. She's extremely fair, ridiculously loyal and fiercely loving."
Aniston and Cox, 49, forged a close bond soon after "Friends" premiered in 1994. Since then, Aniston has gone through a painful divorce with husband Brad Pitt in 2005, and Cox officially closed the chapter on her nearly 14-year marriage to David Arquette back in May.
"I've slept in her guest bedroom a lot," Aniston told More. "Without giving away too much of my private stuff, all I can say is she's been there for me through thick and thin."
Co-star Kudrow, 50, also agreed that Cox is a loyal friend. "There's no agenda. There's no guile. There's no game. You can trust her completely and fully," the "Scandal" star shared. "Whether I see Courteney every week or once a year, it doesn't matter. I know who she is, and I know where I stand."
The "Cougar Town" actress' loyalty is also evident in her post-divorce relationship with Arquette, the father to their daughter Coco, 9.
"When you love someone, you want them to be happy, even if it's not with you," Cox told More. "Obviously, kids always want their parents to be together, but as divorces go, this is the best one we could provide."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite