Jennifer Aniston praises friend Courteney Cox: 'She's been there for me through thick and thin'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Vantagenews/AKM-GSI/.3 of 9
- Photo: 4CRNS/Premiere/Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America5 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: NBC/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
They'll always be, ahem, friends! Their beloved sitcom "Friends" may have ended ten years ago, but Jennifer Aniston and Lisa Kudrow both still have a deep friendship with costar Courteney Cox. In its February issue, More magazine asked the ladies to share what they love about cover star Cox.
"There's absolutely no judgment in Court," Aniston, 44, explained of her best friend. "You'll never feel scolded. She's extremely fair, ridiculously loyal and fiercely loving."
Aniston and Cox, 49, forged a close bond soon after "Friends" premiered in 1994. Since then, Aniston has gone through a painful divorce with husband Brad Pitt in 2005, and Cox officially closed the chapter on her nearly 14-year marriage to David Arquette back in May.
"I've slept in her guest bedroom a lot," Aniston told More. "Without giving away too much of my private stuff, all I can say is she's been there for me through thick and thin."
Co-star Kudrow, 50, also agreed that Cox is a loyal friend. "There's no agenda. There's no guile. There's no game. You can trust her completely and fully," the "Scandal" star shared. "Whether I see Courteney every week or once a year, it doesn't matter. I know who she is, and I know where I stand."
The "Cougar Town" actress' loyalty is also evident in her post-divorce relationship with Arquette, the father to their daughter Coco, 9.
"When you love someone, you want them to be happy, even if it's not with you," Cox told More. "Obviously, kids always want their parents to be together, but as divorces go, this is the best one we could provide."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite