Jennifer Lopez Returning To American Idol, Report
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Baron/BEImages/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: TF2/HSS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: TF2/HSS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/11 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
After weeks of speculation over her continued involvement in the show, Jennifer Lopez has reportedly agreed to stay on "American Idol."
The singer has followed in the footsteps of the other current judges, Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler, and signed on the dotted line for the 11th season of the FOX show, according to E! Online.
Jennifer, 41, had initially been unsure about her future on the Idol judging panel, telling Radio One DJ Scott Mills: "I don't know. I haven't been forced to make a decision and I'm glad about that because honestly I'm very on the fence about it.
"I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening and it's going to come down to me making a decision of what I want to do for the next year."
No one at Idol or Fox is yet commenting on Lopez's status as a judge.
The eleventh season of "American Idol" is set to start airing in January.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
"Shahs of Sunset" star Reza Farahan talks about his recent outburst on the show, the future with his boyfriend Adam and more!Watch Video »
Miranda Kerr chats about this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and more with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite