Jennifer Lopez's German TV Nip-Slip
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
By Amber GoodhandRadar Staff Reporter
"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez had a major wardrobe malfunction on Saturday while filming a German television show and RadarOnline.com has the photos.
The sexy "On The Floor" singer's dress accidentally flew open, revealing more than intended.
Lopez was in Palma, Spain shooting a spot for Germany's Wetten Dass when she pulled the Janet Jackson-esque nip-slip.
The 41-year-old skyrocketed as a favorite on Idol, but recently told BBC she's not sure if she'll be returning for another season on the hit Fox TV show.
When asked if she'd return, Lopez said, "You know, this is the question of the hour. I don't know, I don't know."
"I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's gonna come down to making a choice of really what I want to do for the next year."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADAR:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Day at the Races
Kendra Wilkinson spends a day at the races with her boys on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite