Jennifer Lopez's German TV Nip-Slip
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Amber GoodhandRadar Staff Reporter
"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez had a major wardrobe malfunction on Saturday while filming a German television show and RadarOnline.com has the photos.
The sexy "On The Floor" singer's dress accidentally flew open, revealing more than intended.
Lopez was in Palma, Spain shooting a spot for Germany's Wetten Dass when she pulled the Janet Jackson-esque nip-slip.
The 41-year-old skyrocketed as a favorite on Idol, but recently told BBC she's not sure if she'll be returning for another season on the hit Fox TV show.
When asked if she'd return, Lopez said, "You know, this is the question of the hour. I don't know, I don't know."
"I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's gonna come down to making a choice of really what I want to do for the next year."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADAR:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite