Jennifer Lopez's German TV Nip-Slip
- Photo: Joerg Koch/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: VPB/http://www.wenn.com/2 of 16
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: ©Can Nguyen/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: VPB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
By Amber GoodhandRadar Staff Reporter
"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez had a major wardrobe malfunction on Saturday while filming a German television show and RadarOnline.com has the photos.
The sexy "On The Floor" singer's dress accidentally flew open, revealing more than intended.
Lopez was in Palma, Spain shooting a spot for Germany's Wetten Dass when she pulled the Janet Jackson-esque nip-slip.
The 41-year-old skyrocketed as a favorite on Idol, but recently told BBC she's not sure if she'll be returning for another season on the hit Fox TV show.
When asked if she'd return, Lopez said, "You know, this is the question of the hour. I don't know, I don't know."
"I had an amazing time doing it and I loved it, but I have a lot of other things happening, and it's gonna come down to making a choice of really what I want to do for the next year."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM RADAR:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite