Jennifer Love Hewitt debuts new hairdo, rocks baby bump: I'm enjoying pregnancy
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 4
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Pregnancy sure looks good on Jennifer Love Hewitt! The first-time mom-to-be, 34, showed off her growing baby bump -- plus a chic new 'do -- on Wednesday in NYC for the Pampers Love, Sleep & Play Campaign with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Expecting her first child with her fiance, Brian Hallisay (Us Weekly broke news of the "Client List" star's engagement and pregnancy earlier this summer), Hewitt wore a sexy, curve-enhancing, ruched, midi maternity dress by Isabella Oliver in caviar black; the frock retails for $169.
With a fresh-faced look, Hewitt also debuted her new hair: a slightly darker shade cut shoulder length with blunt bangs.
Speaking with Us Weekly on the red carpet, Hewitt says the pregnancy is going along swimmingly -- minus a few hiccups. "Sometimes it's been tough to adjust to weird little things," she said, "like your hips go numb at night so you have to keep switching sides, and I started making old lady noises as I walk down the stairs. You know, things like that," she explained, laughing.
"But in the overall package of it, I feel very lucky. Some women have really rough pregnancies. I've not had one. It's been really nice and we have been enjoying it, so we feel really lucky."
Hewitt and her "Client List" co-star, 34, have chosen not to find out the gender of their baby-to-be. "It's totally hard!" she admitted. "It's really hard."
For the moment, then, the couple are mulling over names for a boy or a girl. "They're not traditional, but they're not crazy," she explained. "They're sort of middle ground."
"I feel like it's going really fast now," she continued. "We're only like 3 1/2 or four months away. So I'm just excited to meet the baby!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite