Jennifer Love Hewitt debuts new hairdo, rocks baby bump: I'm enjoying pregnancy
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- Kirstie Alley Blasts Leah Remini Over Scientology Criticism: She's a 'Bigot&apMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 12:00:42 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's Family
Pregnancy sure looks good on Jennifer Love Hewitt! The first-time mom-to-be, 34, showed off her growing baby bump -- plus a chic new 'do -- on Wednesday in NYC for the Pampers Love, Sleep & Play Campaign with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Expecting her first child with her fiance, Brian Hallisay (Us Weekly broke news of the "Client List" star's engagement and pregnancy earlier this summer), Hewitt wore a sexy, curve-enhancing, ruched, midi maternity dress by Isabella Oliver in caviar black; the frock retails for $169.
With a fresh-faced look, Hewitt also debuted her new hair: a slightly darker shade cut shoulder length with blunt bangs.
Speaking with Us Weekly on the red carpet, Hewitt says the pregnancy is going along swimmingly -- minus a few hiccups. "Sometimes it's been tough to adjust to weird little things," she said, "like your hips go numb at night so you have to keep switching sides, and I started making old lady noises as I walk down the stairs. You know, things like that," she explained, laughing.
"But in the overall package of it, I feel very lucky. Some women have really rough pregnancies. I've not had one. It's been really nice and we have been enjoying it, so we feel really lucky."
Hewitt and her "Client List" co-star, 34, have chosen not to find out the gender of their baby-to-be. "It's totally hard!" she admitted. "It's really hard."
For the moment, then, the couple are mulling over names for a boy or a girl. "They're not traditional, but they're not crazy," she explained. "They're sort of middle ground."
"I feel like it's going really fast now," she continued. "We're only like 3 1/2 or four months away. So I'm just excited to meet the baby!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite