Jennifer Love Hewitt debuts new hairdo, rocks baby bump: I'm enjoying pregnancy
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 4
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Pregnancy sure looks good on Jennifer Love Hewitt! The first-time mom-to-be, 34, showed off her growing baby bump -- plus a chic new 'do -- on Wednesday in NYC for the Pampers Love, Sleep & Play Campaign with Jennifer Love Hewitt. Expecting her first child with her fiance, Brian Hallisay (Us Weekly broke news of the "Client List" star's engagement and pregnancy earlier this summer), Hewitt wore a sexy, curve-enhancing, ruched, midi maternity dress by Isabella Oliver in caviar black; the frock retails for $169.
With a fresh-faced look, Hewitt also debuted her new hair: a slightly darker shade cut shoulder length with blunt bangs.
Speaking with Us Weekly on the red carpet, Hewitt says the pregnancy is going along swimmingly -- minus a few hiccups. "Sometimes it's been tough to adjust to weird little things," she said, "like your hips go numb at night so you have to keep switching sides, and I started making old lady noises as I walk down the stairs. You know, things like that," she explained, laughing.
"But in the overall package of it, I feel very lucky. Some women have really rough pregnancies. I've not had one. It's been really nice and we have been enjoying it, so we feel really lucky."
Hewitt and her "Client List" co-star, 34, have chosen not to find out the gender of their baby-to-be. "It's totally hard!" she admitted. "It's really hard."
For the moment, then, the couple are mulling over names for a boy or a girl. "They're not traditional, but they're not crazy," she explained. "They're sort of middle ground."
"I feel like it's going really fast now," she continued. "We're only like 3 1/2 or four months away. So I'm just excited to meet the baby!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite