Jennifer Love Hewitt Gets Extra-Long Hair Extensions
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Lockerz/.9 of 16
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
But it appears that the actress, 32, missed her long locks, since she was spotted leaving the John Frieda Salon in West Hollywood, Calif. on Saturday with brand-new extensions.
Her hair transformation (she added about 12 inches!) reportedly took eight hours to do.
Tell Us: What do you think of Jennifer Love Hewitt's hair extensions?
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite