Jennifer Love Hewitt: I Dreamed That People Were Trying to Deflate My Boobs
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 2
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Jennifer Love Hewitt's boobs seem to be everywhere these days.
From billboards to magazine covers, the actress -- who wears a size 36-C bra size -- has been showing off her chest to promote Lifetime's "The Client List." "I'm having to get really comfortable," the 33-year-old laughed on "Chelsea Lately" on Thursday.
Having so much attention on her body has also made Hewitt somewhat nutty. "I actually had a nightmare the other night that people were trying to deflate my boobs while I was working. They had tubes and I was trying to work, but they kept getting smaller," she said. "I was like, 'Guys, don't take them away!' I'm getting issues about it, I think."
Hewitt also joked about the recent controversy surrounding ads for "The Client List" in which the size of her boobs was reduced. "Some random person decided they were supposed to be smaller," she said. "I still don't know who that person is."
Though a source recently told Us Weekly Hewitt is getting close to her costar Colin Egglesfield, Hewitt told host Chelsea Handler, 37, she's happily single. "Right now, I'm rubbing guys for a living, so I'm fine," Hewitt joked of her role as a masseuse who gives clients happy endings. "I have my own 'Fifty Shades of Grey' happening every day, so I'm good."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite