Jennifer Love Hewitt: I like being a curvy girl
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images North America2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Tony Kyriacou/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Brendan Beirne/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- TheWrap Screening Series: Recreating Disney's World for 'Saving Mr. Banks&aposMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 11:23:14 PM
- Justine Sacco Deletes 'Hope I Don't Get Aids' Tweet and Her Account AftMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 9:26:43 PM
- What Does Phil Robertson's 'Duck Dynasty' Suspension Really Mean for SeasMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 6:36:00 PM
- 'The Wind Rises' Director Hayao Miyazaki Goes Out in a Blaze of Controversy and BMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 6:06:48 PM
- How 'Ernest & Celestine' Director Benjamin Renner Created His Own StorybooMSNEntertainment 12/20/2013 5:47:03 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Recreating Disney's World for 'Saving Mr. Banks&apos
Jennifer Love Hewitt hasn't always been confident in her own skin, but these days, the "Client List" star is feeling stronger -- and healthier -- than ever. Covering the June issue of Women's Running, the 34-year-old actress talks candidly about her famous figure.
"I'm an actress, I live in L.A., I work in Hollywood. But I've learned that if you're too skinny, they'll say something about it. If you're not skinny enough, they'll say something about it," Hewitt tells the magazine. "I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can."
To stay in shape, Hewitt says she does a combination of yoga, Pilates and running on an incline. "I try to go back and forth between all those things," she explains.
Hewitt was inspired to take up running by her mother Patricia, who passed away from cancer in June 2012. "I enjoy running, but she was a runner. She loved it and was able to go miles and miles and miles," Hewitt says of her late mom. "The first time I did a big run was the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon Los Angeles [in 2010]. It was a blast -- I absolutely loved it. What you put your body through is incredible, how sore you are the next day is quite crazy. But the benefits of it, cardiovascular-wise, body-wise, toning-wise, all of that, there's nothing really that gets you in shape like [a race]."
The TV star has learned to embrace her curves over the years -- so much so that she's afraid of losing them! "I do find that as a curvy girl, as I guess I've sort of been deemed, I don't think you want to run your curves off, because then you're just not yourself," says the actress, who's dating her "Client List" co-star Brian Hallisay. "But it definitely helps your butt, that's for sure. It helps with the badonk-a-donk!"
Sarah Hyland and more stars share adorable photos of their pets in the holiday spirit on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Amanda Bynes post-rehab on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey, Cameron Diaz and more stars romp in the snow on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot in 2013?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite