Jennifer Love Hewitt: I like being a curvy girl
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Getty Images North America2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: GAJ/TMH/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Stephen Butler/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Tony Kyriacou/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Rex USA8 of 16
- Photo: Brendan Beirne/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Shape/.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Jennifer Love Hewitt hasn't always been confident in her own skin, but these days, the "Client List" star is feeling stronger -- and healthier -- than ever. Covering the June issue of Women's Running, the 34-year-old actress talks candidly about her famous figure.
"I'm an actress, I live in L.A., I work in Hollywood. But I've learned that if you're too skinny, they'll say something about it. If you're not skinny enough, they'll say something about it," Hewitt tells the magazine. "I just try to feel good in my own skin as much as I can."
To stay in shape, Hewitt says she does a combination of yoga, Pilates and running on an incline. "I try to go back and forth between all those things," she explains.
Hewitt was inspired to take up running by her mother Patricia, who passed away from cancer in June 2012. "I enjoy running, but she was a runner. She loved it and was able to go miles and miles and miles," Hewitt says of her late mom. "The first time I did a big run was the Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon Los Angeles [in 2010]. It was a blast -- I absolutely loved it. What you put your body through is incredible, how sore you are the next day is quite crazy. But the benefits of it, cardiovascular-wise, body-wise, toning-wise, all of that, there's nothing really that gets you in shape like [a race]."
The TV star has learned to embrace her curves over the years -- so much so that she's afraid of losing them! "I do find that as a curvy girl, as I guess I've sort of been deemed, I don't think you want to run your curves off, because then you're just not yourself," says the actress, who's dating her "Client List" co-star Brian Hallisay. "But it definitely helps your butt, that's for sure. It helps with the badonk-a-donk!"
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHits and Misses
From Crowd Ignite