Jennifer Love Hewitt: I Use Vanilla Extract to Attract Men
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com5 of 15
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
She regularly shows off her curves in skin-tight, cleavage-baring dresses, but Jennifer Love Hewitt relies on something less obvious to help her land a man.
"I carry McCormick's Pure Vanilla [in my purse] -- the baking kind -- and dab it on my neck," she tells Us Weekly. "Men are attracted to the scent! One time, I put it on and four different guys were like, 'You smell amazing!'"
And the sexy "Client List" star, 33, is always prepared, should one of those potential suitors gets close enough for a smooch.
"I love Booty Parlor's Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Breath Spray," she says. "You never know when a makeup moment is coming!"
The actress is getting lots of attention for her racy role in the Lifetime show, in which she plays a single mother who takes a job at a day spa where the masseuses offer sexual favors on the side.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite