Jennifer Love Hewitt: I Use Vanilla Extract to Attract Men
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com5 of 15
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
She regularly shows off her curves in skin-tight, cleavage-baring dresses, but Jennifer Love Hewitt relies on something less obvious to help her land a man.
"I carry McCormick's Pure Vanilla [in my purse] -- the baking kind -- and dab it on my neck," she tells Us Weekly. "Men are attracted to the scent! One time, I put it on and four different guys were like, 'You smell amazing!'"
And the sexy "Client List" star, 33, is always prepared, should one of those potential suitors gets close enough for a smooch.
"I love Booty Parlor's Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Breath Spray," she says. "You never know when a makeup moment is coming!"
The actress is getting lots of attention for her racy role in the Lifetime show, in which she plays a single mother who takes a job at a day spa where the masseuses offer sexual favors on the side.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite