Jennifer Love Hewitt: I Use Vanilla Extract to Attract Men
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall2 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/GettyImages.com5 of 15
- Photo: JBD/ZJE/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 15
- Photo: Jacson/Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
She regularly shows off her curves in skin-tight, cleavage-baring dresses, but Jennifer Love Hewitt relies on something less obvious to help her land a man.
"I carry McCormick's Pure Vanilla [in my purse] -- the baking kind -- and dab it on my neck," she tells Us Weekly. "Men are attracted to the scent! One time, I put it on and four different guys were like, 'You smell amazing!'"
And the sexy "Client List" star, 33, is always prepared, should one of those potential suitors gets close enough for a smooch.
"I love Booty Parlor's Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Breath Spray," she says. "You never know when a makeup moment is coming!"
The actress is getting lots of attention for her racy role in the Lifetime show, in which she plays a single mother who takes a job at a day spa where the masseuses offer sexual favors on the side.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite